 Off-Topic / Debate / 10435
Re: Why the founding fathers limited government scope (was Re: Rolling Blackouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 17:01:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
Daniel Jassim wrote:
Well, I'm just taking the common sense angle that the upper atmosphere is
generally an undisturbed area of the earth. Sure, the occassional meteor or
magnetic storm may come along but for the most part that region is left
alone.

Daniel, I think you need to do a bit more research before you state the above.
The upper atmosphere "generally undisturbed"?  "Occasional meteor"?  Think AGAIN.
Combustion of a liquid-fueled rocket (solid fueled are rarely used "that high")
at that level gives H2O as exhaust.  You think water is bad for the atmosphere?

Seems like you already did the research, so please enlighten us. As I said,
we should approach the matter with caution. Yes, we should research the
matter so we don't end up doing more damage to our atmosphere. You got a
problem with that?

Dan