 Off-Topic / Debate / 10281
Re: A question of remembrance...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 20:40:04 GMT

Thank you for your input, Lindsay, and for presenting the "facts on the
ground" point of view about the Israeli occupation. The Zionists would like
nothing better than to hold up their children born in Israel as a further
claim to the land they took from the Arabs. The fact remains that they are
European invaders, regardless of their Semetic claims. The fact remains that
the minority wants to control the majority. We both know there's no way the
Zionists will allow themselves to be governed by the Arabs, since they
expect the same storm of oppression as they had unleashed on the Arabs.
They've beat Arabs down for 50 years, now they want to say "but we live
here, where can we go?" Fine, stay but no more construction and no more
Zionist leadership.

As far as the similarity with the plight of the Native Americans, the
Israeli occupation is not as far along as it was with America and the
Palistinians still outnumber the Israelis by the millions. So, there is
plausibility to a civilian withdrawal, but let's begin with a military
withdrawal. Of course, greed prevails and the Zionists want to clutch
someone else's dirt and say "mine."

As far as Arabs running the Jews out of other countries, you'd be shocked to
learn how much of that was orchestrated by Zionists but blamed on the Arabs.

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org

Dan