 Off-Topic / Debate / 10254
Re: A question of remembrance...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 09:37:31 GMT

Richard,

I am very sorry about this debate dragging on but I cannot, with clear
conscience, allow certain blatantly Zionist remarks to slide. The moral
issue I've maintained is "who invaded who" and "who is oppressing who" and
I'll add "who is supporting the oppressor." With that in mind, it baffles me
that anyone who values justice and human rights could ever take the side of
Israel, or support America's policy toward Israel.

Dan