 Off-Topic / Debate / 10215
Re: A question of remembrance...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 21:10:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes:
<snip>

I appreciate your concern for my morals and my tax dollars. However... I
want to stay narrow and not specific to this issue.

What is a terrorist?

Divorce it from the context. I gave a definition already but admit that it
may need modification which is why I am asking you.

Is it appropriate to initiate the use of force as a means to achieve
political objectives?

Divorce it from the context. My answer is never. (this is the standard
libertarian stance)

++Lar