 Off-Topic / Debate / 10220
Re: A question of remembrance...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 03:22:00 GMT

I appreciate your concern for my morals and my tax dollars. However... I
want to stay narrow and not specific to this issue.
What is a terrorist?
Divorce it from the context. I gave a definition already but admit that it
may need modification which is why I am asking you.
Is it appropriate to initiate the use of force as a means to achieve
political objectives?
Divorce it from the context. My answer is never. (this is the standard
libertarian stance)

Simple question: Why do you take the side of the oppressor? Divorce that
from the context too.

Dan