 Off-Topic / Debate / *6591 (-5)
  Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...

(...) I should say one thing: My comment about perfectionism and alcoholism wasn't meant as a jab or stab -- on the contrary, I meant it as a very serious question (not that I expect a response) and empathize with anyone suffering from either or (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)

(...) into (...) <insert voice of moderation> Well, Matthew Moulton has been, IMO and in the apparant majority of opinions, a jerk today. *BUT* If you search back, you'll notice that he's been an infrequent, generally reasonable poster for upwards (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...

(...) Me either. I haven't gotten really mad in a long time and I've somewhat forgotten how to act professionally while mad. I guess I need more practice! (...) Well, technically, yes, of course...but I don't see any clear-cut grounds for that, do (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... *snipped the topic* (...) issues. (...) considered (...) This is not the response I would have expected from you Todd. Isn't it easier to deny him to post, rather than upsetting people that maybe suffer from the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: blowharding (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)

(...) You're right -- it wasn't a good idea, and I didn't add anything constructive in that post, and worst of all it didn't come out how I meant it. I was trying to make a point about blowharding and not about ability or results. --Todd (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact