 Off-Topic / Debate / *6336 (-5)
  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

"Damien Nesbit" <johnnobody@msn.com> wrote in message news:FzAvEv.36r@lugnet.com... (...) they (...) [...] (...) put (...) serioulsy (...) opinion (...) attempt (...) treatment (...) As you have stated, I understand that you have experience in a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) Eric, I seriously doubt that the yellow minifig is as repulsive as domestic violence. I think you cheapen your argument by reacting in that way to Bruce's assessment of TLC's position (as I understand his comments). That's TLC's position, not (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

First, I have to say that I agree with practically everything that Dave Schuler Writes in post 6299. But, I have to point out some comments that i found to be disturbing. Dave Schuler writes that "It's fine for a bunch of us to sit around discussing (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

Greetings to all, Have been following this debate for a while and I thought I'd through in my 2 cents. Don't know if you guys are familiar with World Cup Soccer (I certainly am not), but it is definetly not a sport played exclusively by "white" (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) concept (...) I'm not sure that science has a definition for "race": my physical anthropology teacher thought "race" to be a lot of nonsense based on purely external appearance (but for all I know this is out of date). Perhaps with DNA (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact