 Off-Topic / Debate / *4181 (-5)
  Re: Who oversees the rec.toys.LEGO newsgroup?

(...) implementation of the GST. It's enough to give you angina. You guys seem to have mastered a GST quite well. Why does Australia have to be so dumb? (...) LOL!! I loved that article!! Pete Callaway (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

(...) Maybe, and maybe not. If they wanted not to be that would be OK. But in my paragraph above I was talking about things that we need to do right now, and that we need to do whether or not we are transitioning toward a libertopia or not... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Cheap American shot (Was: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!))

(...) Actually, I would be willing to argue that the reason that WWII, the Korean War and the Vietnam War are not covered in US history classes, is that there are too many people to whom these conflicts are 'current events'. I remember just 10 years (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <389A0E53.92149830@v...er.net>... (...) Of course to some extent, private enterprise would probably end up involving itself if a another Hitler (oh well, we've lost the debate again) came along and a Libertopia (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

(...) Agreed. I expect Libertopia to be a GREAT place to start a commune, for example. No pesky laws about how many unmarried people can live in the same place to get in the way (although you may have to find a property not already encumbered with (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact