 Off-Topic / Debate / *25696 (-5)
  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) That was never really a concern to me. Nothing in the original post stated that as an intention, nor did I assume it would be. (...) Indeed. I never really thought of it as something relevant to the art of building with Lego. True it may (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Fair and Balanced, as always.

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:I43pKt.LII@lugnet.com... (...) Bah! At least they're ever mentioned by the media either one. Show me a single poll by a major news outlet that lists a "third party" candidate as an option. (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) why, oh why do we always have to have a "gay side" to everything in society? isn't it enough that we see homosexuality in all forms of media on a daily basis? how does anyone corellate sexual orientation with lego building? it doesn't make (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org) !

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I agree with you Allister. If there was a gay newsgroup on LUGNET, and someone posted sexual material (of whatever preference), then that would be in violation of the TOS. But if people posting to a gay LUGNET newsgroup never mentioned (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Microsoft and IBM in secret plot?

(...) No, but as far as I'm concerned you still haven't properly addressed that ill timed and extremely insensitive (URL) worthless> comment. (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact