 Off-Topic / Debate / *24776 (-5)
  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) Well, Dave, I don't think it's all that hypothetical anymore. What is particularly interesting to me is the fact that plans are being discussed for postponement, but they're allegedly only a "worst case scenario." I guess we'll see... Dave! (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck( was Re: Geography

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@...areDOTcom> wrote in message news:I0rxHu.uF0@lugnet.com... (...) had to (...) in (...) driving (...) My first hole is #4... I'm not well travelled in Texas (have been to Dallas and Fort Worth though, Dallas (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck (was Re: Geography

(...) I could hold up the Canadian stereotype, eh and say the centre of the universe is Toronto... Faulty history/geography recollection--Newfoundland came into Canada in '49 (or was it '52, should really refresh my memory on that one) When I was a (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck (was Re: Geography

(...) I have no idea offhand and didn't look it up in advance. Perhaps someone else does know and feels strongly enough about it that they want to share. But being American, it's apparently expected that I not know... just trying to hold up the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck (was Re: Geography

(...) I think that Labrador is in charge of Retrieval. Dave! (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact