 Off-Topic / Debate / *23406 (-5)
  Re: Commanche helicopter

(...) (URL) is one of the articles I found using Google. (...) I dunno what this is about. Sorry. :-( (...) Armoured is a poor word on my part. I should have saied protected. For example the Boeing claims that the "Apache" is resistant to 12.7mm (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Commanche helicopter

(...) No I didn't, Neb, you've cleaned out all my words but not my name, you just need to be a bit more careful with the >'s. (...) And there's no such system as an RPG missile defence system, but apart from that I liked your post. Steve (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Commanche helicopter

(...) I totally agree. Also, the British government recently employed Lord Hutton to chair an inquiry into the BBC's behaviour and came up with a complete whitewash of a report besmirching the BBC's good name. Steve (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Commanche helicopter

"Mladen Pejic" <mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:HtLFG1.1nsJ@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) and (...) I'm not aware of any cases where military helicopters have been downed by handheld rifles and machine guns. The RPG's seem to work (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Commanche helicopter

(...) I was trying real hard not to post. But this is outright laughable. When you say that the BBC is/was biased, are you taking into account that pretty much throughout the whole recent war in Iraq a full ONE THIRD of the *American public* (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact