 Off-Topic / Debate / *19251 (-5)
  Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Schuler writes: <snip> (...) Or when Harry Morgan was cast as a 'crazy general guy' and, like 4 episodes later-ish, he was the commanding officer of the 4077th. Think anyone would notice that? There was a website I (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare

(...) You're stripping away the numbers for the sake of a punchline. According to the first article, the number of firearms-related murders in 1996 England/Wales was 49. Forty-nine! Pittsburgh alone had 47 murders in 1996, and we don't have a gun (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What has to be the worst in mug shots...

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:HB6GLK.1tL@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) Snipp LOL! Bad hair Day? /Jocke (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek writes: **snip of some stuff, including a good reminder about North Korea*** (...) It should be remembered that one can (or can prefer to) watch a program without swallowing its "message" hook, line, and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  What has to be the worst in mug shots...

I know that when the police come "a knockin'" that most folks don't have enuf time to "pretty themselves up"... But this guy... (URL) that has to be the worst pic ever... And what's with that shirt? ;) Few things... Not to be completely facetious (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact