 Off-Topic / Debate / *15416 (-10)
  Eastern european peoples/cultures

Hi there! Can anybody help me on this? I would like to know some facts and figures about Eastern european peoples/cultures, namely from Russia, Ukraine and Moldavia. If anyone has reliable information about living conditions and wages there, please (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Bionicle Parts in LDraw (was: Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf)

(...) Please keep one thing in mind: the Slizer/Bionicle parts are some of the most ornate, detailed elements LEGO has ever produced. So it's little wonder that they aren't all modeled. But, a number of Throwbot/Slizer/Robo...r/Bionicle parts have (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Reiterating my thoughts on the Avatar issue

(...) Thats just great. Somebody disagrees with you and you tell them to vanish and deman them while asking them to go. Heh, and they still call Lugnet the most friendly place on the net. I used to think it was... -Rich Lugnet member #267 (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Reiterating my thoughts on the Avatar issue

(...) And I'm going to call you... Steve... How's that? :-) Jude (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Hi Dave! Nice to hear from you :-) See you next month.... "Dave Johann" <legomecha@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:GpLDLH.5BB@lugnet.com... (...) But - does the Brickshelf viewership - at least those who do not like the images - need to be (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Reiterating my thoughts on the Avatar issue

(...) I'm going to call you... GULLIBLE... How's that? Or how about this? HUMORLESS... :\ ---SteveR (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Reiterating my thoughts on the Avatar issue

(...) Lol! You think I am Matthew, LOL, thats funny. Just because I put you in your place I *must* be matthew, lol! Why do you not reply to what I said? Is it because you know I am right? You must know this if you are stooping to calling names. I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) You said it yourself: 'a near-exact representation of the real thing.' How many people can actually draw 'a near-exact representation of the real thing' even with the help of a painting/drawing program. Very few, and of those that can even (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) Funny, but using the same criteria, I could say I'm tired of all the same, boring castle creations that keep flooding BS. It doesn't mean I'm right, but I could say it. It's all a matter of opinion. -Dave (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  While in Harrisburg... (was: Try for summary of this debate...)

(...) Larry, while you're here, and if you have a free day, check out the Railroad Museum of PA located in Strasburg, across the street from the Strasburg Railroad. Museum: (URL) Railroad: (URL) fairly easy to get to from Harrisburg (1 hour): Take (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact