 Off-Topic / Debate / *14861 (-10)
  Re: Unsubscribe from the LP newsletter

I wonder if Todd &/or Suz intend that members should use the e-mail addresses of posters in this way? I expect not. Is it even within the TofU? Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms)

  No thank you!

(...) Well I was, but I'm not any more. I've got to stop actually taking you at your word, I really should know better. I've apologised and I'll do it again if it will help. I apologise for taking you at your word that you did not want to be on that (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Medical Marijuana

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:Gn9n82.12G@lugnet.com... (...) listen to the BBC radio program I mentioned in earlier post for discussions on US governments role in creating the drug problem (URL) 15 minutes in till the end (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Scott's too lazy to unsubscribe

(...) What is the "You're welcome" for? Are you expecting thanks? You really are an arrogant sod. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Medical Marijuana

(...) Me too. We just disagree about how to get from here to there. (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Medical Marijuana

(...) It would indeed be nice if a war-less system had *ever* existed. Obviously a world without war is preferable to a world in which war is common, but wars were fought for stupid reasons long before focus groups and media polls existed; there's (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Apology.

I apologise. It was forward of me to try to assist you and I regret any inconvenience it may have caused you, because your words did not match your desires, and I made the mistake of taking you at your word, something I promise I will be more (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Medical Marijuana

(...) Well, Scotland. And let's take care of Luxembourg while we're at it... All right, though--I see your point. Perhaps what I'm envisioning requires greater individual responsibility and participation in the Government than is currently the case, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Medical Marijuana

(...) I want a system where countries do not want to "nuke" others and where wars are not fought via focus groups and media driven opinion polls. Scott A (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Medical Marijuana

(...) I'll buy that, at least about certain issues. It seems to me that some states would immediately erode civil rights if given the chance and not prevented by the Fed from doing so. Yes, we always have privacy and search-and-seizure issues (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact