 Off-Topic / Debate / *13351 (-5)
  Re: War

It sounds like we are functioning under the assumption that blame can only be assigned to one entity. I don't think that's so. And I think that we share the blame with Hussein. But how much? (...) It sounds like you are asserting that if Hussein (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3BB9D390.345B@m...ing.com... (...) Perhaps not. But this doesn't stop folk in Ireland, and the world over, believing that the British should return land that was taken a long time ago. Nor (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War

(...) imposed. (...) I agree. And _that_ is what you should complain about. You claimed that he didn't answer. He did answer. If you think his answer is made up, or simply opinion, or based on incorrect facts, or based on an incomplete understanding (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War

(...) It isn't necessary to have specific and detailed knowledge of international policy, nor of the workings of foreign governments and the dynamics of sanctions. All that is necessary is a critical examination (which Larry has given) of the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War

(...) Because one can't afford to fix every mistake one has ever made. Do you think the UK should fix all of the mistakes it made with it's colonialism? Who is going to fix the mistakes the Romans made with their colonialism (after all, some of our (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact