 Off-Topic / Debate / *13216 (-5)
  Re: Special Identification for Arab Americans?

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GK7G2o.7z@lugnet.com... (...) . and I thought I was cynical. I think the "war" is all about GWB overreacting. The problem is that he has now painted himself into a corner. Calling this a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The big lie

(...) Hardly. Perhaps you should read you own posts. A quick search finds these 2 where you condone civilian deaths: (URL) note that in your reply, you failed to address these points: 1. Your apparent departure from your usual LP dogma. 2. Your (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A request for peace.

(...) listen. (...) Facing such a terrible situation, I agree with you Alfred, That is the only way to go. The attack was done without any weapon and the result was incredibly destrucuctive. With the power of love, the greatest of all power, it is (...) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Special Identification for Arab Americans?

(...) While I agree in general, I don't think thats what I was asking. My main worry is that the Arab/Islamic nations outside of Afganistan will see this as meddling in another Islamic nations business and trying to push our ways on them. I could (...) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Thinking Out Loud...

(...) Actually, it was "squirming" (URL) I explained what I actually meant in the footnote, which seems to be close to what you say below 8?) (...) I too stated (same post) that I agree with all three variants you've presented, just not the original (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact