 Off-Topic / Debate / *12651 (-5)
  Re: We don't live in America, America lives in US!

(...) Bull. You are trolling for debates...and if you want to debate 200 year old history and claim correlation to the events of 9/11, fine...you'll get your wish... (This'll likely get into jingoistic retoric according to most...so what? I'm quite (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Peace! (was Re: Some other perspectives on the tragedy)

Dave: I think some of you may be confusing "give peace a chance" with doing absolutely nothing and taking it on the chin. I am not advocating that at all. I absolutely think it's time we take a long hard look at the air transportation industry and (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Some other perspectives on the tragedy

(...) I agree that terrorists are made, but what exactly makes them? You claim they have perceived injustices against them. I keep hearing them referring to us as devils. We buy their products, offer aid, preach peace and still find terrorists (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GJM51s.HFz@lugnet.com... (...) Larry, where do you fundamentally disagree with me on many levels? When have we had disagreements? I hope you were not reading my earlier reply as my (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Some other perspectives on the tragedy

(...) Obviously... (...) Much of this sounds like jibber jabber. As for preparing out children for future attacks I think we need to prepare them for the fact that this is a reality in the world and we are going to fight it. That means more people (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact