 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 938
  Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More

(...) Initially, I didn't either, but they've gradually won me over. On the whole, they're superior (IMO) to any mech-like LEGO model in recent memory. The Gladiator/Lion set is particularly cool. I'm quite surprised to learn of your fondness for (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More

(...) Well, I'm a bit of an army builder, so that skews my thinking. (...) I used to have huge castle-era battles against my friends, so it was good to have some unique weapons to set my troops apart. Tyco made a cool double-bladed battleaxe that (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More

(...) What is your favorite non-lego sword? The mega block sword is elegant looking, with its long, thin blade and ornate halberd. I like the Laramie short n' shiny sword as well. But my favorite is the silver two handed Tyco sword with the huge, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More

(...) I'll take the black Mega-Blok sword. My favorite clone element might be the Mega-Blok leather armor, followed closely by the long robe which goes nicely with a LEGO hood to make a monk. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More

(...) The long pinkish red robe that goes down both the front and the back of the queen bokifig in 'Legends of the Lion Kingdom?' I will have to try that. The leather armor you are referring to...is that the armor that comes with the Vikings? Aaron (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More

(...) Yes, but it also came in black. And in a bag of miscellaneous from the used toy store I found a white one. (...) Yes. Came in brown and black. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)