 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 872
Re: Best-Lock Castles Review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 18:50:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, David Eaton writes:
Yeah, I have to agree-- their set design has really come through strong. As
soon as they get some more varied pieces and some better piece quality, they
might be as much of a competitor as....

In the U.S. you can find pink Best-Lock castle sets in K-Mart stores.  I
bought a large space set or two once, but returned one of them. The set had
a red cone I wanted...

I am very "clone positive" but I have to have a certain quality level and
connectivity to Lego bricks to be truly interested in the product.  And
Best-Lock seemed to be lacking on both counts.

But yeah, if they got their act together on the quality and the
compatibility issues I would buy their stuff for sure!

-- Hop-Frog