 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 873
872  |  874
Subject:
Not Lego (TENTE, and Betta-build)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 21:34:43 GMT

I have some non-Lego - the brand-name is TENTE - which I found in a couple
of recent tubs of second-hnad Lego.

The bits - a few bricks and plates, and some "special" bits (1 helicopter
ski, half a dozen plane wings) - don't fit Lego.

Does anyone want them, free?  They are no good to me, and I plan to bin them
if nobody needs them.

Be aware that I am in the UK, and if postage to the USA turns out to be too
expensive, I may well change my mind!

I also have some other stuff, which I think is Betta-Build.  This time, I am
curious as to how much interest there would be in this 1960s Lego-alike
product.  Not only do I have a half a shoe-box full of the 2x1 bricks and a
few 6x6 plates and 6x1 bricks, I also have some of the roof tiles.
Probably more use to someone to supplement an existing Betta-Build set, they
are, again, no use to me.  Any interest?

Robert

robert_Spinks@hotmail.com