 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 877
Re: Not Lego (TENTE, and Betta-build)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 21:12:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Robert Spinks writes:

I also have some other stuff, which I think is Betta-Build.  This time, I am
curious as to how much interest there would be in this 1960s Lego-alike
product.  Not only do I have a half a shoe-box full of the 2x1 bricks and a
few 6x6 plates and 6x1 bricks, I also have some of the roof tiles.
Probably more use to someone to supplement an existing Betta-Build set, they
are, again, no use to me.  Any interest?

Are these at all compatible with LEGO?  If so, I'd be interested, and I'd
certainly pay postage.

    Dave!

Hmmm.  Compatible?  Well, put it this way - Lego is more compatible, more
easily available, and does not need to be shipped halfway across the World!

They fit with Lego, but not well.  Too tight or too loose, depending on
which is on top, and which beneath.

And - the real clincher - someone has already shown an interest in it!!

Robert