 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 727 (-10)
  Re: HES Valhalla - Pics

(...) Try a puddle for that realistic water look! Actually I am interested in the choice of the name "Valhalla"; want to offer any reasons? Kerry (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HES Valhalla - Pics

(...) Hmmmmm. A sea of blue studs eh? There is always the blue (MB) F-18 thingie....a sea of blue studs....makes one think, doesn't it ;-) And I agree on the photos - indoors on a table in a library is not necessarily the most auspicious milieu for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HES Valhalla - Pics

(...) Certainly not as impressive as seeing it in the 'polystyrene/ABS', as I did on Sunday. Can't wait to see it again either ! I'm imagining it floating on a sea of blue studs. Ah...if these images were in .general, the true believers would be (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HES Valhalla - Pics

(...) These are shots from the MOC table at Studfest VI Sunday last. They give you a bit of an idea. If we get a sunny day next weekend, I'll take her out in the back yard and do a better job of the photography.... Thumbs ( < 10k per) (URL) (bow on) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Weird LEGO-like mecha toys

(...) wonder where we could get these things?... (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HES Valhalla

A minifig CVE - who'd have believed it! And she's beautiful, if I do say so myself. And and if you're one of these people who can't look at an aircraft carrier and see the beauty, you're missing out. She's 209 studs from bow to stern, 32 studs wide (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Weird LEGO-like mecha toys

(...) Okay, I sent a message off to Ken-tucky to see if he knew about these. Here's his reply: "...Hi,Ben These block mechas are called "DIA-DROIDS". They are a products of Kawada Co.,Ltd. a Japanese domestic toy manufacturer. kawada "DIA BLOCK"s (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Weird LEGO-like mecha toys

I translated the page and it appears that the red one is Dee Ground and the other is Dee Head, it also says that there is a third called dee Leon. With all three there are gestalt meaning they form together into a bigger mecha. The brand appears to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Glow in the Dark Legos Plastic Blocks ???

I have some glow in the Dark plastic building blocks that work with legos. They are kinda of clear. They do not have a name on them. Can anyone tell me who makes them or what brand they are or point me in the right direction to find out. (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Old clone spotted: Polly - Info anyone?

Thank you Joseph, It appears that I have bought the #73 train set, about 60-65% complete. (URL) approach that they built the models "upside down" from a Lego point of view! The other pictures informed me that I have several other Polly parts among (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact