 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 692 (-5)
  Re: HES Valhalla

(...) Dunno about this. On mine, I got to about ten high for half the model and 19 for the balance and the bow wasn't going anywhere fast. I even gave it a couple of days to think about it :-) And this was MB 2x4s on grey Lego baseplates... Richard (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HES Valhalla

"Richard Parsons" <richard_w_parsons@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4Gxt2.7uo@lugnet.com... (...) Indeed, I rather like the way the MB ships have little wheels under them. It adds to their playability. Better than building a vehicle fixed to a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: HES Valhalla

(...) I think you'll find that if you build up high enough, the bow will go away. It is quite noticeable if you build with MB 1x2's on the flexible baseplates. Even the 2x4's do it. However, when you get more than a couple of bricks high, the bow (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  HES Valhalla

I haven't got any pictures to post yet, and there is still a lot of work to do on the MB escort carrier I'm working on, but its so much fun that I simply could not contain myself. I have never really been into BIG models, beyond a recurring dream of (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB at Chatswood TRU

(...) Yup, my son bought one of these bot thingies - the figs are indeed appalling, so he ditched it and replaced with a Lego fig to taste. The pieces are larger, and the joints are click hinge types, both flexors and rotators. Having said that, the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact