 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 327 (-20)
  Re: Puzzletown scale

(...) My memory of my entire inventory is a little dim. The closest thing to a scooter I remember having was a motorcycle with a sidecar. It would probably be way outsized for Fabuland 'figs- and good luck getting them to sit on it, because the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Puzzletown scale

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:Fs37up.ADH@lugnet.com... (...) or (...) car & (...) elements (...) to (...) right (...) size, (...) but (...) Thanks! Any recollections about the scooters? (Of course my first reaction was (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Puzzletown scale

(...) I had a whole bunch of them when I was a kid. Given my parents' tendancy to keep my toys (which I fully appreciate!) they might be in their basement right now. As far as the size... I seem to remember them as being *about* the same size, but (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Puzzletown scale

Has anyone seen or own any of the Richard Scarey Puzzletown sets by Playskool (1976)?These buildings in these set are from either cardboard or particle board, not plastic bricks . I was wondering if the figures , car & scooter were of a size close (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  tyco instructions

i've added some instruction scans to the unofficial tyco site. (URL) also posting this message to lugnet.build because of the building ideas these scans suggest. the instructions are zipped .jpg files. ..joseph g (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clone bricks in LEGO Mania?

(...) new (...) -I noticed that too. You would think that in a magazine hyping how great LEGo is, they would keep non-LEGO pictures out. I think I am just bitter because I haven't got my picture in there. (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clone bricks in LEGO Mania?

(...) Certainly looks like it to me... I hope the turrets on that Disney castle are paper and not some other companies building elements. (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clone bricks in LEGO Mania?

Could you scan that picture, please? /Tore (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Clone bricks in LEGO Mania?

-For those of you that get the LEGO club magazine, LEGO Mania, look in the new issue at the section where kids send in pictures of their creations. In the truck w/trailer, is the yellow window in the trailer a Tyco piece? (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New Pro-Builder sets

This weekend I bought the two new small Megabloks Pro-Builder sets. These are both military sets in mostly dark green. One is an attack helicopter, and the other is a tank. The tank has soft rubber treads, that work pretty well, and seem unlikely (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Megablocks Odd Color Buckets

Only bought several of the MegaBlok Pro-Builder Battleship kits #9760. These are the ones Chris Gray built some test castle structures from at (URL) the parts list at (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Megablocks Odd Color Buckets

Anyone bought one of these yet? I'm seriously considering it, as I could use the pieces for odd special effect and odd contrast stuff. Pat (If only Lego would put out buckets of odd color bricks! (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: best-lock 2000-2001 lineup

(...) The humorous thing is that the biggest problem of a brick called BEST-LOCK is their inferior ability to lock together. Sad, too. If they piece quality was close to Lego I'd divert a substantial portion of my income to Best-Lock. P (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Wanted: Instructions for Coko pirate ship

Richard Schamus wrote in message ... (...) is (...) them. (...) Pirate (...) (URL)I can't remember how wide I got it. (...) Hm, what would it take to get a set of instruction scans? (...) Oh, I've been on the darkside for sometime... among the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Wanted: Instructions for Coko pirate ship

(...) By "current aircraft carrier," do you mean currently available? I'd thought that Coko was out of production. Incidentally, I found a small blisterpack animal "starter set" in a Ben Franklin yesterday -- $3.45. Didn't buy it, but it looked (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Wanted: Instructions for Coko pirate ship

(...) Hi Frank, I currently own 3 Coko ships: two of them pirate of the same type, and one is a current military aircraft carrier. The pirates, are the Raiders, and the hull sections are brown. The aircraft carrier has a deep green color to them. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Wanted: Instructions for Coko pirate ship

I just received the lot of Coko pirate ship parts I won off eBay. The cool thing - I was worried whether all the hull parts were there because I couldn't see them, no need to worry, there are TWO complete hulls, with 4 center sections each (well 8 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: best-lock 2000-2001 lineup

(...) I've never come accross Best-Lock before and I'm stunned. The comments posted regarding quality are a real disappointment though, Best-Lock can certainly teach TLC about set designs. Without any QUALITY competition TLC will continue to ignore (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: best-lock 2000-2001 lineup

Markassius wrote in message ... (...) their (...) Netherlands (...) The designs are excellent, but the quality is very poor. I bought one but I brought the set back it was so bad. Anyway, if you live in the US some of the sets are for sale at (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: John Smith found this in a rather down market newspaper:

(...) best Lindsay (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact