 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 314
Re: Wanted: Instructions for Coko pirate ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 03:22:58 GMT

Richard Schamus wrote in message ...
Hi Frank,
I currently own 3 Coko ships: two of them pirate of the same type, and one • is
a current military aircraft carrier. The pirates, are the Raiders, and the
hull sections are brown. The aircraft carrier has a deep green color to • them.
I've made a few ships out of the brown ones, the green are recent,(within
about a year now,) aquisitions. You can see a reasonable picture of my • Pirate
ship creation at: • http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334/shipa.html
I can't remember how wide I got it.
As far as instructions go, well, your on your own, unless someone like me
offers to send you some scans of the sets they have.

Hm, what would it take to get a set of instruction scans?

And BTW, welcome to the darkside.

Oh, I've been on the darkside for sometime... among the first sets I built
was a Mega Bloks Viking ship (reviewed in
http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/clone-brands/?n=7 ).

Frank