 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2872 (-5)
  While we're celebrating anniversaries

While we're celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Lego system, it is appropriate to note and give a cheer here that Enlighten is celbrating their 45th year of toy manufacture, proudly proclaiming their quality control, that parts manufactured in (...) (17 years ago, 17-Feb-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Heads up, Cloneophiles

(...) I second most of Arne's opions, especially about curiousity. But still I'm some kind of purist, but not all the way. Yes, it's contradictional, just like I am. The Purist in me states: "Thou shalt not hack LEGO!". So I use clones for Milliput (...) (17 years ago, 16-Feb-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Are Brix Blox LEGO-compatible?

(...) Holy moley! Where were you six years ago when I needed you? Anyway, I love how you worked this out. I've never before thought of using one brand as a bridge between two others in this way. Very cool! Dave! (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Are Brix Blox LEGO-compatible?

(...) Strangely enough while brix blox don't lock with lego, they do lock with classic style best lock, which in turn locks fine with lego. Thus if you want to build a wall using perspective, you can do the lower courses in brix blox, run a layer of (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Snap blocks

Anyone out there familiar with another lego clone, snap blocks? I've got a large mixed bulk set coming my way with at least one snap block set, looks like a creator style lego helicopter. Any info welcome. (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact