 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 27 (-20)
  Re: Exin Castles (Re: Clone Auctions and something cool)

(...) they (...) might (...) There's a small Exin set up in my parents' attic, I've been meaning to bring it home and put it together. My guess is that I probably got it in the late seventies. The coolest thing about them was the large macaroni (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clone Auctions and something cool for clone fans

(...) A friend of mine had these when we were growing up. They certainly look more detailed than a Lego castle, but the possibilities for creativity are much less. As I recall, the wall sections were fairly large, and the tower tops were single (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Exin Castles (Re: Clone Auctions and something cool)

(...) i've wanted one of those exin sets for awhile now (very cool looking), but they always end up with a very high winning bid...they look to be from the seventies. but like you mention, none of the auctions mentions a copyright date from what (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Clone Auctions and something cool for clone fans

First, this is a newsgroup for discussion and auctions, IMO, should be held elsewhere. There are plenty of places you could auction the set, and then notify people here as well as RTL. eBay is a good bet. Also, Gene (gr3@superlink.net) at the (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: clone auctions

Quozl wrote in message <36F86397.998B2FB1@p...er.com>... (...) As I mentioned in the other discussion, in my opinion this is the place for clone brand auctions. Frank (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: clone auctions

(...) i second that motion...traffic here is pretty light and i reckon we'll only see an occasional clone auction ..joseph g (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: clone auctions