 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2664
Re: Best-Lock and COBI to merge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 00:22:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   Best Lock Group Ltd. Is Pleased to Announce Its Merger with COBI

NUREMBERG, Germany--(CCNMatthews - Feb 2, 2006) -

Toy Makers Expand Manufacturing and Distribution of Compatible Building Blocks Throughout Europe and North America

Best Lock Group LTD and COBI today announced their merger...

SNIP

   Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s
Creations