 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2347 (-5)
  Re: A Plea for Info

(...) 2045 #06 Charizard 255 2000 2040 #25 Pikachu 220 2000 This is what the boxes said. Russell (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega Bloks Spider-Man Pictures

(...) I own a fair amount of Mega Bloks, but I'm not very impressed with this set. There are a few specialty elements I like (the mailbox is neat), but the main reason to get this would be for the minifigs, and I find Mega Bloks figs plain ugly. In (...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Mega Bloks Spider-Man Pictures

Hey, Just wanted to keep everybody informed on the status of the New Spider-Man sets from Mega Bloks. I came across these pictures this morning from action-figure.com (URL) I find out more information I will keep you informed. The set looks pretty (...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Dragons Sets

(...) Where have I been... I've been around. Did a stint working for one of the Lego stores for a little over a year, working myself poor as an assistant manager. I felt somewhat compelled not to post here during that period. And, then again, I (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Dragons Sets

(...) Jeez, Rich--where have you been? I haven't seen you in ot-clones in about three years! Thanks for the news about this set. Do you know if the chest has its own set-number, or is it just sold as a two-pack of the constituent sets? Either way, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact