 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2345
    Mega Bloks Spider-Man Pictures —Bill Connick
   Hey, Just wanted to keep everybody informed on the status of the New Spider-Man sets from Mega Bloks. I came across these pictures this morning from action-figure.com (URL) I find out more information I will keep you informed. The set looks pretty (...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Mega Bloks Spider-Man Pictures —Ken Dowd
   (...) I own a fair amount of Mega Bloks, but I'm not very impressed with this set. There are a few specialty elements I like (the mailbox is neat), but the main reason to get this would be for the minifigs, and I find Mega Bloks figs plain ugly. In (...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Mega Bloks Spider-Man Pictures —Dave Schuler
   (...) It's not as though they replaced MegaBloks minifigs with MiniMates--all of the MB minifigs are shown in the review, and the (to me) hideous minimates only show up to demonstrate that the set can be used in a diorama, as the review indicates. (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Mega Bloks Spider-Man Pictures —Ken Dowd
   (...) I'm aware of why the Minimates were pictured in this gallery - I wasn't suggesting they were replacing the MB figs, just pointing out how they made the MB figs look inferior (IMO). Actually, I think that the MB buildings look better when (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Mega Bloks Spider-Man Pictures —Dave Schuler
   (...) Sure he can, as long as you take his head off with it! I've had some success mixing and matching the sculpted parts, at least enough to satisfy me, but I see your point. For someone who particularly values that kind of interchangeability, then (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Mega Bloks Spider-Man Pictures —Ken Dowd
   (...) The French Revolution version of removing your hat. Ouch! (...) They still have the police torso under their armor. That makes them undercover cops. :) (...) I just compared the 2 brands and you're right - the legs are the same length. But, (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)