 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2328
  Cool display at TRU

This morning I stopped by the TRU less visited and saw a really nifty display of MegaBloks sets. It was basically in five parts and took up a surprising amount of floorspace. Additionally, it was located directly opposite the LEGO section, so I'd be (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Cool display at TRU

(...) Agreed. The big pipe thingie is about 12 x 6 x 20 high and essentially one bit, but as great big juniorised bits go, at least its not an immediate candidate for the round file. And the rest of the bits are cool. (...) Except that bit. Not one (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Cool display at TRU

(...) Okay, the windows are still pretty cool, but (URL) the instructions> reveal this set to include some of the hands-down worst juniorization I've ever seen. Instead of being clever snap-on pieces, the "snow' is hard-molded onto the bricks, which (...) (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)