 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2222
  Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories

I recently made this posting in the "Building" forum, (...) Better yet, classic light and dark grey! Anyway, does anyone know of resource that inventories current clone parts and colors? Thanks. (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories

(...) You know, that's a great idea. I confess that I don't have the resources at the moment to give such a project the time it deserves, but there's certainly a lot that could be done in this regard. One of the problems is that numerous brands have (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories

(...) I think it would be ideal to know if an equivalent clone part exists and what colors it is in. I think building with off colors wouldn't be problem for myself as long I didn't have to mix between colors of different brands. I think I found (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories

(...) I believe that the set you've shown is part of the Oxford brand of bricks. I purchased a similar set on Ebay and gave a favorable review (URL) here.> In summary, the product was very good, and the plastic quality was excellent, but the cost (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories

(...) Dave, I went ahead and bought a set off of eBay, $9.99 + 9.99 shipping. Oxford aside, does anyone operate an aftermarket parts outlet? Thanks. Ed (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories

(...) $19.98?!? You fink! I spent 2.5 times that much for my set! Of course, the seller was in Hong Kong, so I guess it was my own fault. Still, no regrets. (...) To my knowledge there is currently no website catering to the resale market for clone (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories

(...) The Oxford stuff on www.etamiya.com doesn't look to be that discounted on the retail side, let alone any shipping. The set off of eBay shows to be from Hong Kong, but must only include surface mail for $10 S&H. I've ordered from overseas (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories

(...) I think that this might be a good idea indeed! I'm really sick of this blays and rbrowns! Hey, if TLC thinks classic colors are dull (who are they kidding afterall?, kids?...) maybe there are other companys that would not. Does anyone here (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories

(...) Paulo, I just received Brick set #0494, everything but the original box. The bricks were still in shrink wrap. If these aren’t Lego, I'll ... Heck even Lego sued because they were (kinda still are) too close too Lego. The fitup is better than (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories

(...) Hi Ed, To tell you the truth, as clone goes, I only know MB and Tyco (and a handful of non-compatible brands, like Tente, etc). Tyco did have a very nice fitup (0). MB's is not so good, but it is improving. Now (1) the large round holes in the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories

(...) Here's what I've found thus far concerning Oxford / Shifty / Brick brand. They appear to owned by COKO. (URL) (Tianjin) Toy Co.,Ltd. is a solely American-funded enterprise established in CHINA specializing in producing and handling COKO (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.color, FTX)