 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2188
    Mega Bloks: ProBuilder Series —Ram Sreerangam
   Hi All! Till now I have spend mega bucks on Lego sets. Looking around Mega Bloks seem to have some interesting sets. Since I am still wary of the "Other" stuff. I was wondering if the folks having both Lego and Mega Bloks can provide their feedback. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Mega Bloks: ProBuilder Series —Dave Schuler
   (...) Hi Ram! I haven't yet purchased the Sea Wolf, but now would be a good time to buy it. It originally retailed for $79.99, but TRU has had it on sale for $39.97 for a while due to overstock. With over 2100 parts, it's a good piece:price ratio at (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Mega Bloks: ProBuilder Series —Ram Sreerangam
     Thanks Dave! Normally I look up old posts, but this time I skipped! There seems to be quite a few posts on the MegaBloks vs Lego brands. After reading some I think it may be worth springing a few dollars for the ProBuilder series. BTW: KBToys.com (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Mega Bloks: ProBuilder Series —Richard Parsons
   In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote worthily on MB Ditto Dave! A good answer to the question of whether you'll like the bricks is to simply buy a cheap set and see what you think. One of my sons bought the larger tank, and likes it, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)