 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2188
Mega Bloks: ProBuilder Series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 18:30:17 GMT

Hi All!

Till now I have spend mega bucks on Lego sets. Looking around Mega Bloks
seem to have some interesting sets. Since I am still wary of the "Other"
stuff. I was wondering if the folks having both Lego and Mega Bloks can
provide their feedback.

I was looking especially at the ProBuilder series -- Sea Wolf and M1A1
Abrams Tank. Can anyone share their experiences with those sets?

- Ram -