 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2192
Re: Mega Bloks: ProBuilder Series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 23:08:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote worthily on MB

Ditto Dave!

A good answer to the question of whether you'll like the bricks is to simply buy
a cheap set and see what you think.

One of my sons bought the larger tank, and likes it, but hasn't found a way to
do anything interesting with the pieces other than the primary model.

For mine, I tend to buy more of the smaller sets (the APC Fave talked about is
very good, with the treads being more on the minifig scale).

I have over the past few years bought heaps of the ship series (for all the grey
for castle walls and starship hulls) and to the extent that MB is lower quality
(which it is), I find the value proposition simply too compelling :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...