 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2182 (-10)
  Re: Can anyone identify this part?

(...) Thanks Dave! but I fear I'll be a disappointment - all my clone parts (most of which have come hidden in ebay or BL lots) are consigned to the "curiousities" bin. Of course if anyone wants to pay shipping, I'll gladly send it to you but I only (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Can anyone identify this part?

(...) Hmm... And here's Tim protesting too much... Watch out, LDraw--I predict that Tim's certain to come out of the clone closet in the near future. Dave! (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Can anyone identify this part?

(...) I guess its true what they say ... hope springs eternal! ;-P -Tim (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Can anyone identify this part?

(...) It's Tyco. And we clone fans are always happy to welcome a new convert! Dave! (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Can anyone identify this part?

(2 URLs) Looks like a clone to me, but I've no idea what exactly it is or where it came from, can anyone tell me? ROSCO (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Longshot requests

(...) Actually, those "Wall" sets were my very first Megabloks sets. Before them (which came in a huge long box), I had seen similar sets in carry bags, but didn't think they had enough bricks to be worth it. I think they had the same amount, but (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Longshot requests

Does anyone happen to own any MEGABLOKS catalogs from the early to mid 90's, specifically including the Dinosaur sets from that period? I used to have one or two, but I can't find them and fear that they're lost for good. Also, does anyone have a (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Coming up: a real LEGO mosaic

Hi all, As I announced earlier, I am going to make a LEGO mosaic. A trip to Legoland is planned later this year, I hope to find there all the required pieces to finish this project. I have just finished another Ministeck mosaic. (URL) (192x240 (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

  Re: Reasons for the color change

(...) It takes a lot of effort to draw a crossbow, but not much effort to release it. If the geometry isn't properly designed, there could be a lot of potential force stored in the connection itself that is just waiting to help pop the pieces apart (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  MB Dragons on sale at Kohl's

Not sure if it's nationwide, but my local Kohl's is currently offering its stock of MB Dragons at 50% off. Dave! (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact