 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2175
Coming up: a real LEGO mosaic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.mosaic
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 19:55:48 GMT

Hi all,

As I announced earlier, I am going to make a LEGO mosaic. A trip to Legoland is planned later this year, I hope to find there all the required pieces to finish this project.

I have just finished another Ministeck mosaic.

(192x240 pixels)

For all those who haven’t seen my mosaics while visiting my webpage: looking at my mosaics may give you a rough idea of what to expect of my next LEGO-project.

PS: It’s going to be a very expensive project. Ministeck tiles are much cheaper than LEGO bricks and plates...

Maarten