 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2176
2175  |  2177
Subject:
Longshot requests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 15:28:18 GMT

Does anyone happen to own any MEGABLOKS catalogs from the early to mid 90’s, specifically including the Dinosaur sets from that period? I used to have one or two, but I can’t find them and fear that they’re lost for good.

Also, does anyone have a catalog featuring the never-released Whitehouse ProBuilder model? I recall seeing it in a catalog that came with a purchase of the 9760 Battleship back in 1999, but I don’t have it anymore, either.

Lastly, does anyone know anything about the so-called “Wall” sets by MEGABLOKS? Chris Gray posted a tantalizing inventory here, after a very brief mention here, but I confess that I’d never even heard of these sets until about 10 minutes ago. Does anyone (Chris, if you’re around!) know when these sets were available?

Thanks as always for any info.

Dave!