 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2122 (-5)
  Ill tidings for Built-To-Rule?

My local TRU has the entire line of BTR sets (Transformers, GI Joe, and Tonka) on 50% clearance. Well, they say 50%, but sets that were $12.98 are not $6.98, etc. Obviously, this speaks poorly of BTR’s outlook, but it affords the opportunity to (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Any set you haven't seen is a new set

(...) I know--I'm my own worst enemy. (...) Alas, funds are ubertight at the moment, and so I only made half-hearted bids. If I'd known how low the final price was to be, I probably would have pitched as high as a sawsky for the Dumptruck. I'm (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Any set you haven't seen is a new set

(...) Fighting with yourself again? (...) You should have went the 4 bucks man... I believe it's always OK to pay almost as much as the postage costs to ship things... (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Any set you haven't seen is a new set

I won (URL) Crane on Friday after a harshly-contested bidding process. Tyco's Superblocks came and went during my early college days (aka my LEGO Dark Ages), so everything I know about them has been gleaned from other clone fans, auctions, and the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Review of set 1401: 1/4 Pipe Fight

(...) I don't own that set, but I wondered if that was indeed a single piece or some trick of the eye deceiving me. The FDNY Firetruck had the corresponding inverse slope piece in red, so I guess it was only a matter of time. Cool! (...) You made (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact