 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2092
  May I present...

(...) Watch out, purists--another clone-fan is on the scene. One Matthew Aaron Schuler made his debut at 12:34PM ET on Feb 9. Mom, Dad, and son are super-groovy, I'm happy to report. If you're interested, pictures will follow tomorrow, so that all (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people)

  Re: May I present...

(...) That's terrific news, Dave!! Congratulations! Of course, life as you knew has now ended, but your new life will be, in keeping with the 60's motiff, a trip:-) And may I offer some parental advice (being one myself, you know). Careful where you (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: May I present...

(...) I'd been wondering about that. (...) Awsome; congratualtions Dave! Chris (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.people)

  Re: May I present...

(...) Dave! Congrats! Take my advice-- skip the LEGO Baby/Primo stuff and go directly to DUPLO (but watch out-- the edges may be a bit sharp when the kid tries to chew on the pieces). One more thing-- that talk about reading great literature to your (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.people)

  Re: May I present...

(...) lol Assuming he even wants his kids around LEGO;-) (...) My wife is working on her doctorate studying the effects of music, and specifically classical music upon premature infants. Her thesis is that it is highly beneficial, and I would guess (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: May I present...

(...) Good point--thankfully, MEGABLOKS also come in DUPLO-scale. PRIMO-scale, too, now that I think of it, but Maggie's right about skipping that stage. I don't recall which set# it was, exactly, but my first LEGO was a universal building set of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.people, FTX)