 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2017 (-5)
  Re: new Mega Bloks

(...) TRU in northern Pittsburgh now has the red indy car and, for the first time, the lime green dirt bike (which (URL) came out> about eight months ago. The smaller ($10 range) ProBuilder sets are currently on sale for something like $8.79. This (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Megabloks

(...) My local TRU now has the three sets. No Splinter yet, as far as I can tell. Dave! (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  MB Lions Kingdom sticker sheet

I'm tempted to put this in B-S-T but since it's exclusively about a clone brand I think I'll step on fewer toes by posting here. My apologies if you feel trod upon. I'm looking for un-used sticker sheets from the old MB Lions Kingdom castle set. I (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MEGA Bloks Net Earnings Up 22%

(...) What you are observing is very very demographic dependant. If you go into rural areas, you will find that Lego (or any building block brand) sells less than they do in urban areas. I will note that I see a relative eveness of interest in (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MEGA Bloks Net Earnings Up 22%

(...) For a toy company it used to be typical for Q1-Q3 to be small compared to Q4. Maybe they are getting paid earlier, or maybe people were buying a lot more this quarter. Another factor is how fast the product cycle is becoming. Anyone notice (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact