 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1963
  Massive sale on clone brands at KB Toys

These don't appear to be mirrored on the KBToys website, or at least not at the same level of clearance. My local store has most of the Alien Agency line on at least 50% discount, as well as a few Blok-Bots. The ProBuilder Mustang, which originally (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Massive sale on clone brands at KB Toys

(...) You're insane, Dave! I can't even think of a LEGO set that (while it's still in current production) is worth almost 400 USD. Not even the ISD. But you think a MB set is? That's crazy! (Ok, OK, I know, that was a typo) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Massive sale on clone brands at KB Toys

(...) Yeah, but Lar, if you have seen the set you know it's a bargain on sale. The Cadillac of the Skies, Baby! But since we all know that clone sets just fall apart and aren't worth even a penny...I give you this: (URL) -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Massive sale on clone brands at KB Toys

(...) Of course it's a typo. The actual price is $934.99. Sorry for any confusion. Dave! (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Massive sale on clone brands at KB Toys

(...) Thanks for clearing that up, Dave! If that amount was in Mexican Pesos I might actually have to go get a copy of it. It certainly has a lot of pieces and it looks good on the box too. I do really like building things out of lots of relatively (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)