 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1973
Re: Massive sale on clone brands at KB Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:23:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
The ProBuilder Mustang, which
originally retailed for

$394.99

(and was a great set at that price)

You're insane, Dave! I can't even think of a LEGO set that (while it's still in
current production) is worth almost 400 USD. Not even the ISD. But you think a
MB set is? That's crazy!

(Ok, OK, I know, that was a typo)

Of course it's a typo.  The actual price is $934.99.  Sorry for any confusion.

    Dave!