 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1962 (-5)
  Re: My apologies

(...) Hmm. I'm beginning to think that Coko has suffered wide swings in quality during its various incarnations. I have a complete pastel castle (pastle? castel?) set and a basic "universal" building set, and both are of quite high quality, at least (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: BetterBlocks™ 1375 Combo Kit

(...) Hi Dave, Thank you for your massage. As I got at, the BetterBlocks sold Mr. Kelvin Claney from International Commercial Television Inc. I didn’t yet find any other distributor or producer. Stan (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Betterblocks 1375 Combo Kit

(...) Hi Cary, thank you for your massage. As I got at, the BetterBlocks sold Mr. Kelvin Claney from International Commercial Television Inc. I didn’t yet find any other distributor or producer. Stan (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: My apologies

(...) Sorry Dave, but I have to put my two cents in on this! I bought one of the Coko pirate ships a couple of years ago. It is NOT high quality or even mediocre quality in my opinion. For those who have never used Coko, I found it to be awful! I (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A Fortification Race!

(...) I absolutely agree! Once I've got them properly laid out and have them mated to each other, they're rather solid -- it seems to be a matter of making sure enough studs are devoted to the joints, and that's a simple enough adjustment -- well (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact