 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1942 (-5)
  Re: TMNT MEGA BLOKS

(...) (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego

(...) Yes all hail Satan. :) The cross burning and zealot referneces were a nice touch. :) Seriously. I'm not burning clones. I just think they do not have a large a place on lugnet or Bricklink as Hop-Frog would like. Lego sites dedicated to Lego (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego

(...) This was me making a bit of a dig. It was in reference to an earlier post. I won't argue that MB :) are getting better and that I have picked up sets and seriously considered buying. I understand the draw of a set heavy with light grey 2x4 (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego

Dave! I think the previous poster may be a.k.a. "MK-Ultra"(?) on bricklink. He's trolling for me here because I mentioned something about clones on the bricklink forum yesterday and I guess that bothered him and Mike P (surprise!). Like some weird (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego

(...) But if that Coke party (which I would happily attend, being a decades-long fan of that brand) billed itself as "The Friendliest Beverage Party Around,' then it might be a trifle off-putting if many of those Coke-fans expressed ovewhelming (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact