 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1897 (-5)
  Re: A serious clone question

(...) How so? You modified a piece of Lego. You didn't create it. You modified a product already covered by patent. (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) Good to see you keep an open mind:0) I can tell the difference between Lego and Clones -any clone- simply from the sound. They sound cheap and they are cheap. In respone to your paint analogy- An artist uses quality products not cheap knock (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) I like how you minimize the problems of others. And perhaps I am exaggerating these problems -- but let's not pretend there isn't a problem at all. There really is a problem here and if there wasn't people wouldn't be so defensive about it. If (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) Maybe not, but I was feeling left out! Dave! (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) I haven't previously commented on the original question you raised, Dave! But since you (indirectly) asked, I have no issue with the form of your original question, did not think it was quibbling, and think the answer that you and others (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact