 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1857 (-5)
  Re: A serious clone question

I think it's very easy for those of you insisting on brand exclusionary practices to see yourselves as inoffensive, but you're not. The very act of telling someone like Dave! to stay in his little corner of lugnet and not come out or be seen by (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) That's kind of what I had in mind, but I wasn't sure if even that would be beyond the bounds of the MOC announcement group. My recent MOCs have been 100% clone, with arguable overlap among "common" elements, like 1x8 bricks and 2x2 tiles. If I (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) You are my hero, Hop-Frog, uniter of the Lugnet community by insulting most of us. As for me, I was only saying I'd rather not see clone elements, but hey, it was YOU who started insulting other people, so I guess it makes you the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: A serious clone question

I take exception to the idea that I am merely baiting people in this discussion. I think that such an assertion is false even if you are looking at only my first posting on the subject. That I raised the issue of "brick brand xenophobia," even from (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MEGA BLOK tile/plate

(...) Thanks for the scan. Weird. MEGA BLOKS doesn't usually seem to favor the cluster of tubes on the undersides of plates, as in the 6x8 or 8x8. The yellow Power Ranger set has a 4x4 tile with the lip/edge and tube configuration of example A, so I (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact