 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1805
Re: Apocryphal Blacktron revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:36:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Paul Baulch wrote:
freewebs is displaying them fine for me. Am I just lucky?

I got half of them this morning, the other half did not display.  I have past
experience with freewebs when the same problem came up. Presenting the images
via HTML seemed to eliminate the trouble.

None of the links from the original post are working for me as I write;
whereas the HTML page is displaying, albeit somewhat slowly.

  Still working the bugs out, and I'm afraid that this page won't load any more
quickly:

http://www.freewebs.com/orrex/morecoolstuff.htm
This page simply presents three views of a slightly modified b-tron03.  The
renderings are lower resolution than the previous ones, due to time constraints
blah blah blah...

     Dave!