 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1800
Re: Apocryphal Blacktron revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:11:00 GMT

I particularly like 3 and 4, 5 seems a little unfinished somehow because of the semi-open cockpit space. I’d like to see the other side of 3 and I think 5 would be fairly easy to improve. Are you missing a CAD version of a certain trans-yellow canopy?

Anyway, 3 is the standout for me. I quite like it’s bulldog-like quality. If it had been me, I might have broken up the space along the top or on the legs with some tiles amongst the studs. It has a lot of personality, I think. A very forceful image. Does the whole face of it pivot upward?

Great job, Dave!

-- Hop-Frog