 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1747 (-10)
  Re: "Matrix" inspired combat scene

(...) Well I don't think my subordinates (my minifigs) are going to demote me anytime soon. (...) Well obviously I do have some to make the picture. Dodeedodeedo. (...) That was sort of the point. :-) (...) Um... by they way you should delete the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: "Matrix" inspired combat scene

(...) (*Salutes*) (*attentive*) General Insanity (are you still a General?)! (*attentiveness shatters*) Bwhaahahahahahahahaha!! Screw those other brands! That is so funny General!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Buhahahahahahwhawhwhahahah! Oh yeah! (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  "Matrix" inspired combat scene

What can I say, I thought this was really funny. (URL) -Mike Petrucelli (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Dragon sale

(...) Hi Rose! Any clone-sale info is greatly appreciated! The Dragons sets are indeed very cool. If it were available, I would love to buy a 1000-pack of those 2x4 rough-hewn bricks. More sets are apparently on the way; check your local Kohl's (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Dragon sale

(...) Hmm. I wonder if that is true up here in Canada as well? I've been thinking about getting a couple of extra sets to collect the pieces for a big castle. I could take the duplicate dragons to work, too! I've just put up a page on the Dragons (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Dragon sale

(...) At TRU, right? That gold tin is a good deal if you are just getting into the Dragons thing -- it's $25 down from $50, and is comprised of many of the same elements as one might find amongst the other Dragons sets. In my case, that's my (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Dragon sale

I hope no one minds this post. I think that the Dragons in the mega bloks sets are great, my sons love them. All the mega bloks dragon sets are 50% off through June 30. -- Rosemary Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media rose@r2dm.com www.r2dm.com (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Apocryphal Blacktron

The cool things you miss when you're away for a week. Awesome. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: ?new? Best Lock sets

(...) Well, before i read ANY of the last 3 posts i went to my gallery AGAIN and BOTH the W*M truck & BESTLOCK jets bpics are gone AGAIN! INFURIATED, i went to the Terms of Service page link at the upload prompt page & read that BShelf is for LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: ?new? Best Lock sets

(...) You're right of course. Another problem is that I'm a doofus and meant to refer to Brickshelf instead of Bricklink. Dave! (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact